- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
IACA this week delivered a tailor-made training on conflict of interest for officials from the Agency for Prevention of Corruption of Montenegro. The programme was co-organized and hosted by the US Embassy to Montenegro INL (Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs) Criminal Justice Programme of the Department of State.
A delegation of anti-corruption officials from China was on campus last week for discussions on how to further strengthen cooperation with IACA, including through tailor-made trainings delivered by the Academy for Chinese professionals.
Officials from the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission (ACRC) of the Republic of Korea, as well as from some of the country’s government ministries and other public enterprises, completed a tailor-made training at IACA’s Laxenburg campus earlier this week.