- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of Tina Søreide)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Tailor-Made Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
On 28 February H.E. Mr. Ahmet Muhtar Gün, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Turkey to the Office of the United Nations and other International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Mr. Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.
Kuwait has pledged a voluntary contribution of 100,000 USD to IACA’s general budget in 2018 to support the organization’s work in empowering anti-corruption and compliance professionals across the globe.
On 21 February H.E. Ambassador Maria Cleofe Rayos Natividad, Ambassador, Permanent Representative of the Republic of the Philippines to the United Nations and other International Organizations in Vienna, presented her credentials to Mr. Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.
Officials from Uzbekistan visited IACA on Thursday to discuss potential cooperation in the areas of anti-corruption and compliance, including the continued participation of Uzbek professionals in the Academy’s programmes and trainings.