- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of Tina Søreide)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Tailor-Made Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
Senior representatives of the Agency for Prevention of Corruption of Montenegro visited IACA on Tuesday to explore potential cooperation with the Academy, particularly in the area of programmes and trainings.
On 7 February H.E. Ambassador Dato’ Ganeson Sivagurunathan, Permanent Representative of Malaysia to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Mr. Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.
On 7 February H.E. Ambassador Mikhail I. Ulyanov, Permanent Representative of the Russian Federation to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Mr. Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.
Representatives of the Korea Water Resources Corporation (K-Water) are today completing a three-day training programme specially developed by IACA at the Academy’s Laxenburg campus. K-Water is the governmental body responsible for developing and managing water resources and supply facilities in the Republic of Korea.