- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of Tina Søreide)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Tailor-Made Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
Leslie Holmes is Emeritus Professor of Political Science at the University of Melbourne in Australia, as well as a visiting lecturer and thesis supervisor in IACA’s Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS) programme. He is an internationally renowned expert in areas including comparative and police corruption, organized crime, corporate misconduct, human trafficking, and post-communism.
IACA’s Anti-Corruption in Local Governance Training is now open for applications for the fifth edition of this renowned programme.
Ms. Karoline Edtstadler, State Secretary at the Austrian Federal Ministry of the Interior with responsibility for the new government’s anti-corruption agenda, visited IACA on Tuesday for discussions on how to further strengthen mutual cooperation.
IACA’s 2016 - 2018 Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS) students finished two weeks of classes in Washington, DC, on Friday. The second week covered issues such as anti-money-laundering, asset tracing and recovery, government oversight, and public and private sector anti-corruption.