- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of Tina Søreide)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Tailor-Made Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
IACA and the Arab Republic of Egypt held further discussions in Vienna on Monday regarding continued joint anti-corruption efforts in the context of the Egyptian Presidency of the sixth session of the organization’s Assembly of Parties.
Students from IACA’s 2016 – 2018 Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS) class are currently in Washington, DC, USA, for their sixth module, which is being hosted by the World Bank Group Integrity Vice Presidency (INT).
IACA is welcoming applications for a new two-day seminar on The External Investigator’s Perspective in Regulatory Compliance Investigations, which will take place on 1 - 2 March at our campus in Laxenburg/Vienna, Austria. Please click here for more details.
IACA warmly welcomed students from four continents to its campus on Sunday for their first classes in its new International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC), the first master’s programme specially designed for professionals involved with the business sector in these fields.
IACA’s Dean and Executive Secretary Martin Kreutner yesterday reaffirmed the organization’s commitment to gender equality and female empowerment to help realize the United Nations’ 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, in particular Goal 5 on gender equality.