- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
IACA warmly invites you to an interactive discussion in Vienna on 11 April with Prof. Andy Spalding, a member of its Frequent Visiting Faculty, on the theme of Out of reach of US and UK anti-corruption laws? THINK AGAIN.
A senior delegation from the Audit Board of the Republic of Indonesia (BPK) visited IACA on Monday to explore ways of intensifying existing cooperation between the two organizations in the area of anti-corruption and compliance education.
IACA celebrated its seventh anniversary as an international organization on 8 March by welcoming dozens of ambassadors and other prominent guests to a festive reception at its Laxenburg campus. The guest of honour was H.E. Ms. Karin Kneissl, the Austrian Federal Minister for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs, representing IACA’s host country.
H.E. Ms. Karin Kneissl, the Austrian Federal Minister for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs, paid her first official visit to IACA on Thursday to discuss potential further cooperation on projects related to anti-corruption and compliance, including during Austria’s EU presidency in the second half of 2018.
The IACA Board of Governors held its first meeting of the year on Wednesday to discuss the upcoming independent external audit of the organization as well as preparations for the seventh session of the Assembly of Parties later in 2018, among other matters.