- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
IACA is now welcoming applications for its third annual tailor-made training for anti-corruption and compliance practitioners from Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) Member States, which will take place at the Academy’s Laxenburg/Vienna campus from 24 to 26 September 2018.
Guest article | IACA Visiting Lecturer Malika Aït-Mohamed Parent will be a panellist at the upcoming Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Global Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum in Paris on 27 and 28 March. In this brief article she discusses the extent of corruption in the humanitarian sector and provides an overview of the main corruption risks in aid.
Last week, IACA delivered a two-day seminar designed for anti-corruption compliance and collective action professionals on The External Investigator’s Perspective in Regulatory Compliance Investigations.
Applications are now open for this summer’s IACA “Best Of” seminar featuring Tina Søreide, Professor of Law and Economics at the Norwegian School of Economics (NHH) and a member of IACA’s frequent visiting faculty. It will take place at the Academy’s Laxenburg/Vienna campus from 3 to 4 July.
On 28 February H.E. Mr. Ahmet Muhtar Gün, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Turkey to the Office of the United Nations and other International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Mr. Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.