- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of Tina Søreide)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Tailor-Made Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
Throughout 2017, IACA continued to empower anti-corruption and compliance professionals around the world, and in March it celebrated its sixth anniversary as an international organization.
The IACA Regional Summer Academy – Middle East came to a successful close in Kuwait City on Thursday, receiving highly positive feedback from anti-corruption and compliance professionals across the region.
IACA delivered a tailor-made training for government officials from Kosovo this week to help them prepare to develop and implement Kosovo’s 2018 – 2022 Anti-corruption Strategy and Action Plan. This training was within the framework of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Kosovo’s “Support to Anti-corruption Efforts in Kosovo” project, which aims to support anti-corruption institutions to better develop policy, legislation and strategy.
The 2018 edition of the renowned IACA Summer Academy is now open for applications from anti-corruption and compliance professionals around the world. The programme will take place from 29 June to 6 July 2018 at IACA’s campus in Laxenburg, Austria.