- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of Tina Søreide)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Tailor-Made Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
IACA again highlighted the vital importance of effective international cooperation in fighting corruption at a conference in Astana, Kazakhstan last Friday. The one-day event on “Modern Anti-corruption Standards and International Cooperation Development” was organized by the Agency for Civil Service Affairs and Anti-Corruption of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
On 12 December H.E. Mr. Ibrahim Assaf, Ambassador, Permanent Representative of the Lebanese Republic to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Mr. Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.
On 9 December, International Anti-Corruption Day, IACA also celebrated the start of its third Regional Summer Academy training programme, this time for the Middle East. Fifty-five anti-corruption and compliance practitioners from 14 countries and jurisdictions in the region have gathered in Kuwait to participate in the session, which is organized by IACA in cooperation with the Kuwait Anti-Corruption Authority (NAZAHA).
IACA’s International Senior Advisory Board gathered in Laxenburg last week to discuss current initiatives at the organization and provide input on a range of matters related to future programmes and activities.