- Tailor-made training EAEU (EAEU 2017)
2 Oct 2017 - 4 Oct 2017
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance (IMACC 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 30 Sep 2019
- "Best Of" Seminar 2017 (Drago Kos)
4 Jul 2017 - 5 Jul 2017
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training (PACT 2017)
17 Jul 2017 - 18 Aug 2017
- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance 2017 (LocGov2017)
10 Jul 2017 - 14 Jul 2017
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2017 (IACSA 2017)
30 Jun 2017 - 7 Jul 2017
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 9 Dec 2019
IACA is currently delivering its thirteenth anti-corruption tailor-made training of 2016 and its second this year for vigilance officers from India. The 20 professionals on campus represent several public-sector institutions, including the Central Vigilance Commission of the Republic of India and Indian Railways.
Martin Kreutner, IACA’s Dean and Executive Secretary, spoke at the 11th World Conference of the International Ombudsman Institute (IOI) in Bangkok this week to highlight the anti-corruption component of the work of ombudsman offices.
The Academy’s constituency increases to 70 Parties with the ratification by the Republic of Uganda of the Agreement for the Establishment of IACA as an International Organization. The instrument of ratification was handed over by H.E. Mr. Simon Lokodo, Minister of State for Ethics and Integrity.