- Tailor-made training EAEU (EAEU 2017)
2 Oct 2017 - 4 Oct 2017
- Alumni Reunion (2017)
6 Jul 2017 - 7 Jul 2017
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance (IMACC 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 30 Sep 2019
- "Best Of" Seminar 2017 (Drago Kos)
4 Jul 2017 - 5 Jul 2017
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training (PACT 2017)
17 Jul 2017 - 18 Aug 2017
- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance 2017 (LocGov2017)
10 Jul 2017 - 14 Jul 2017
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 9 Dec 2019
IACA’s seventh “Best Of” seminar will take place on 4 and 5 July 2017 with Drago Kos, Chair of the OECD Working Group on Bribery and a member of IACA’s frequent visiting faculty. Registration closes on 16 April.
IACA and the Cooperation Council of the Arab States of the Gulf (GCC) are continuing to explore possible ways of preventing and combating corruption through joint programmes and trainings, capacity-building and awareness-raising activities, regional meetings, and other events.
On 27 January H.E. Mr. Shin Dong-ik, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of the Republic of Korea to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.
IACA’s third group of Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS) students is currently on campus for the in-class part of its current module on Corruption, Enforcement, and the Public Sector.