- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of Tina Søreide)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Tailor-Made Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
IACA last week delivered a customized integrity-raising event in Suceava, Romania for staff of Austrian timber company Holzindustrie Schweighofer, having been invited by the firm’s senior management to help strengthen its compliance management system.
IACA has once again been explicitly recognized in a UN resolution for its education and capacity-building activities in the field of anti-corruption and Human Rights, along with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime.
IACA’s latest tailor-made training is a two-week programme for a group of 25 senior vigilance officers from India, the fourth such programme that the Academy has delivered following two editions in 2016 and one in spring of 2017. The group comprises public sector officials from the Indian Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), including Chief Vigilance Officers and Vigilance Officers from public sector companies and the Ministry of Railways.
On 21 November H.E. Ms. Khojesta Fana Ebrahimkhel, Ambassador, Permanent Representative of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan to the International Organizations (Vienna), presented her credentials to Mr. Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.