- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of Tina Søreide)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Tailor-Made Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
There are still places left on IACA’S Regional Summer Academy – Middle East which will take place in Kuwait City in early December, and which is co-organised by the Kuwait Anti-Corruption Authority (Nazaha).
The fifth class of the Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS) has been at IACA’s campus for the last two weeks for its first module in the two-year programme, the in-class part of which ran from 6 to 17 November. IACA is pleased to welcome our new students with professional backgrounds as diverse as their countries of origin.
A senior Chinese delegation visited IACA’s campus on Friday to discuss further cooperation in the areas of anti-corruption and compliance, including possible additional joint training activities for professionals from China and other Asian countries.
The anti-corruption community is in danger of becoming an echo chamber with too much consensus and not enough debate, Michael Johnston, Distinguished Professor at IACA, said at an event co-organized by IACA and the US Embassy in Austria on Monday.
In a wide-ranging lecture in Vienna on anti-corruption since the end of the Cold War, Prof. Johnston noted that despite changing attitudes towards corruption and greatly increased efforts to combat it, the last three decades have seen “high hopes, indifferent results”.