- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of Tina Søreide)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Tailor-Made Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
The third annual International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy (IACSA) drew to a close last weekend after an action-packed, ten-day programme where science met practice. Seventy participants took part this year, representing over 50 countries, from Canada to Argentina to India.
Close to 40 international participants took part in a two-day seminar last week featuring Professor Robert Klitgaard from Claremont Graduate University. Professor Klitgaard provided an inside view into the complexity of corruption cases based on his experiences in the anti-corruption field over the last few decades.
On 15 July, IACA’s new website went online. It has been adapted to the latest technological standards and offers a more user-friendly and clear structure which makes it easier to navigate within the various subpages.
On 10 July, a delegation from the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission (ACRC) of the Republic of Korea, headed by Chairman Mr. Sungbo Lee, visited IACA. The aim of the visit was to discuss the further strengthening of cooperation between the two organizations.
From 7 to 8 July, Martin Kreutner, IACA’s Dean, upon invitation by the Ministries of Justice and Foreign Affairs, paid a working visit to Israel in order to explore cooperation possibilities with various institutions and enhance multi-stakeholder involvement.