- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of Tina Søreide)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Tailor-Made Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
We are proud to announce that the Republic of Azerbaijan acceded to the Agreement for the Establishment of the International Anti-Corruption Academy as an International Organization on 4 September. It has therefore become the 61st Member to join the Academy, following Bosnia Herzegovina which did so on 16 May.
From 5 to 14 July, IACA proudly presented its annual International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy (IACSA). The programme brought together 70 participants from the public and private sectors, civil society, academia and the media. Altogether, they represented more than 50 countries.
From 8 to 10 July, IACA took part in the United Nations Economic and Social Council’s (ECOSOC) high-level panel on accountability, transparency and sustainable development. The panel’s goal was to draw attention to the relationship between corruption and development and to promote an exchange of views on innovative approaches and partnerships in combatting corruption.