- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of Tina Søreide)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Tailor-Made Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
A delegation from the Austrian Ministry of Science and Research, led by H.E. Minister Karlheinz Töchterle, paid the Academy a visit on 27 March. The role education and research can play in providing tools and fostering preventive measures to curb corruption were the focal points of discussion.
On 26 March, IACA participated in the regional expert meeting on “Strengthening Law Enforcement Capacities in Arab Countries against Corruption Cimes“ in Doha, Qatar, under the auspices of the Public Prosecution of the State of Qatar.
The 8th of March marks IACA’s first anniversary. It was at this time last year that the Academy became an international organization, entering the international arena as a new global player in the fight against corruption.