- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
As part of a study visit to Austria, IACA received 24 officials from police, border guard and customs agencies from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine. The visit took place on 5 September and was organized by the International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) in the framework of the “Eastern Partnership - Integrated Border Management Flagship Initiative Training Project”.
We are proud to announce that the Republic of Azerbaijan acceded to the Agreement for the Establishment of the International Anti-Corruption Academy as an International Organization on 4 September. It has therefore become the 61st Member to join the Academy, following Bosnia Herzegovina which did so on 16 May.
From 5 to 14 July, IACA proudly presented its annual International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy (IACSA). The programme brought together 70 participants from the public and private sectors, civil society, academia and the media. Altogether, they represented more than 50 countries.