- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
On 12 April, IACA welcomed undergraduate and post-graduate law students from the University of Thrace, Greece. The students were given a presentation on the Academy, followed by a general discussion about corruption, where topics such as the financial crisis’ impact on corruption and the importance of society's involvement in the fight against corruption where raised.
On 11 April, IACA welcomed Mr. Max Stadler, Parliamentary State Secretary to the German Federal Ministry of Justice. The meeting was a follow up of the Parliamentary information meeting by IACA representatives, which occurred in Berlin, Germany on 6 March.
On 27 March, IACA and the Republic of Korea’s Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission (ACRC) entered into a Memorandum of Understanding for the purpose of fostering cooperation in the prevention of and fight against corruption.
A delegation from the Austrian Ministry of Science and Research, led by H.E. Minister Karlheinz Töchterle, paid the Academy a visit on 27 March. The role education and research can play in providing tools and fostering preventive measures to curb corruption were the focal points of discussion.