- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
How will blockchain, cryptocurrencies, artificial intelligence, and big data shape business models and regulatory compliance frameworks? A new IACA seminar on 21 - 22 September about How Emerging Technologies Will Drive Changes in Compliance Systems will offer fresh practical insights for professionals on these big questions.
IACA warmly welcomes guests to an event showcasing examples and best practices of business integrity and anti-corruption at its campus on Wednesday, 16 May.
IACA contributed prominently to an international anti-corruption conference organized in Moscow last week by the Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation.