- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
Earlier this week IACA hosted a visit from the Institute for Legislative Studies (ILS), Viet Nam, at its Laxenburg campus. IACA’s Dean and Executive Secretary, Mr. Martin Kreutner, welcomed the delegation, which was led by Mr. Dinh Quyen Nguyen, President of the ILS under the Standing Committee of the National Assembly of Viet Nam.
IACA’s Dean and Executive Secretary, Mr. Martin Kreutner, met H.E. Mr. Haider Ahmed Dafalla, Chief Justice of the Republic of the Sudan, on Tuesday to discuss anti-corruption issues of mutual concern.
IACA participated in the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development’s Global Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum in Paris last week, with visiting lecturer and alumna Malika Aït-Mohamed Parent speaking in a panel discussion on Managing Corruption Risks in Contexts of Fragility.