- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of Tina Søreide)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Tailor-Made Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
On 9 November, the Academy and one of its initiating partners, the United Nations Office and Drugs and Crime (UNODC), acting on behalf of the United Nations, further strengthened their relationship through a new cooperation agreement.
IACA welcomed the South African Parliamentary Committee on Auditor-General, led by Chairperson Michael Tshililo Masutha, on October 9 and a delegation from Mozambique, led by Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Co-operation, Henrique Banze, on October 10.
The Sixth Annual Conference and General Meeting of the International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities opened on 4 October, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, under the auspices of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) and its Commissioner, Dato Abu Kassim.