- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
IACA and the Arab Republic of Egypt held further discussions in Vienna on Monday regarding continued joint anti-corruption efforts in the context of the Egyptian Presidency of the sixth session of the organization’s Assembly of Parties.
Students from IACA’s 2016 – 2018 Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS) class are currently in Washington, DC, USA, for their sixth module, which is being hosted by the World Bank Group Integrity Vice Presidency (INT).
IACA is welcoming applications for a new two-day seminar on The External Investigator’s Perspective in Regulatory Compliance Investigations, which will take place on 1 - 2 March at our campus in Laxenburg/Vienna, Austria. Please click here for more details.
IACA warmly welcomed students from four continents to its campus on Sunday for their first classes in its new International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC), the first master’s programme specially designed for professionals involved with the business sector in these fields.