- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
IACA welcomed the South African Parliamentary Committee on Auditor-General, led by Chairperson Michael Tshililo Masutha, on October 9 and a delegation from Mozambique, led by Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Co-operation, Henrique Banze, on October 10.
The Sixth Annual Conference and General Meeting of the International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities opened on 4 October, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, under the auspices of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) and its Commissioner, Dato Abu Kassim.
The International Anti-Corruption Academy hosted a three-day event for journalists from the Middle East and North Africa entitled “The Power of the Pen.” The roundtable event brought print and broadcast journalists together to discuss the challenges and responsibilities of ethical journalism in today’s world.
On 2 October, IACA welcomed the Bulgarian Vice President, H.E. Ms. Margarita Popova, and government representatives. The talks centered on the importance of international cooperation in the field of anti-corruption and Bulgaria’s interest in participating in IACA’s various trainings and seminars.