- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
IACA’s Dean and Executive Secretary Martin Kreutner yesterday reaffirmed the organization’s commitment to gender equality and female empowerment to help realize the United Nations’ 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, in particular Goal 5 on gender equality.
Throughout 2017, IACA continued to empower anti-corruption and compliance professionals around the world, and in March it celebrated its sixth anniversary as an international organization.
The IACA Regional Summer Academy – Middle East came to a successful close in Kuwait City on Thursday, receiving highly positive feedback from anti-corruption and compliance professionals across the region.
IACA delivered a tailor-made training for government officials from Kosovo this week to help them prepare to develop and implement Kosovo’s 2018 – 2022 Anti-corruption Strategy and Action Plan. This training was within the framework of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Kosovo’s “Support to Anti-corruption Efforts in Kosovo” project, which aims to support anti-corruption institutions to better develop policy, legislation and strategy.