- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
The inauguration of the International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA) at the Conference, "From Vision to Reality: A New and Holistic Approach to Fighting Corruption" on 2-3 September 2010, at the Hofburg in Vienna, is proof that a vision can become a reality.
The Government of Austria in close cooperation with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) and supported by the European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF) have been working towards the establishment of IACA.
The partners of IACA have been stepping up efforts to promote the Academy and enhance networking among the major players in the anti-corruption world. Examples include the 19th session of the United Nations Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice, Vienna, Austria, on 21 May 2010;
The spring of 2010 has seen great strides in the establishment of the International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA) as an academic institution with two of its Advisory Boards meeting for the first time.