The International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC) is the first master’s programme specially designed for anti-corruption compliance and collective action professionals involved with the business sector.
It is a practical, comprehensive answer to the ever-evolving regulatory environment and rising demand for specialized skills.
The two-year programme enables participants to upgrade their expertise and add value to their companies and organizations, while continuing to work, by:
- implementing best practices in anti-corruption and compliance
- identifying and mitigating various types of risks
- conducting internal investigations
- doing business based on the highest ethical standards
- initiating and managing collective action.