The IMACC programme fee is 33,800 EUR, payable in two instalments:
- First instalment: 18,590 EUR
- Second instalment: 15,210 EUR
The programme fee covers teaching, teaching materials, supervision and thesis defence, catering and refreshments during coffee breaks on class days, and transportation organized by IACA between accommodation designated by IACA and the class venue. All other arrangements and associated costs, not covered by the above stated fees, such as, travel and accommodation, medical insurance/treatment, and subsistence during studies are Student’s responsibility.
In some countries and jurisdictions, educational expenses can be tax deductible. Please check with your national tax authority.
IACA is offering the following discounts on the IMACC 2019 programme fee:
- 10 % for passport holders from IACA’s Parties
- 15 % for (registered) IACA Alumni
- 20 % for passport holders from IACA’s Parties which contribute(d) financially to IACA’s general budget anytime between 1 January of the preceding calendar year and the day of the registration/application for this programme.*
* Afghanistan, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Chile, China, Egypt, Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Mongolia, Russian Federation.
This scheme remains valid until revocation. It may be modified or superseded by later schemes at any time. Read more.
A non-refundable application fee of 100 EUR shall be paid by all applicants, including those who apply for a scholarship. See Guidelines for the Application Procedure for payment information.
IACA offers a limited number of scholarships for students from Least Developed Countries as defined by the United Nations. These highly competitive scholarships are merit based and fully or partially cover the programme fee, travel, and accommodation expenses.
See the projected costs for the IMACC 2019 programme here.