- Tailor-made training EAEU (EAEU 2017)
2 Oct 2017 - 4 Oct 2017
- Alumni Reunion (2017)
6 Jul 2017 - 7 Jul 2017
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance (IMACC 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 30 Sep 2019
- "Best Of" Seminar 2017 (Drago Kos)
4 Jul 2017 - 5 Jul 2017
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training (PACT 2017)
17 Jul 2017 - 18 Aug 2017
- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance 2017 (LocGov2017)
10 Jul 2017 - 14 Jul 2017
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 9 Dec 2019
On 24 April H.E. Mr. Bakyt Dzhusupov, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Kyrgyzstan to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Mr. Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.
Students from IACA’s 2015 – 2017 Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS) programme are currently in Tbilisi, Georgia for the in-class part of their final module, which focuses on Corruption Prevention and the Future of Anti-Corruption.
IACA is pleased to announce that Professor Han-Kyun Rho, an international expert in business ethics and management systems, has joined its faculty as Full Professor for Collective Action, Compliance, and (private sector) Anti-Corruption.
Representatives of non-EU partner countries in the ICMPD’s Prague Process on migration visited IACA on Wednesday to discuss the importance of combating corruption in this area and learn more about the Academy’s work.