- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
Students from all continents in IACA’s new International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC) and its 2016 – 2018 Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS) class came together on campus last week to learn and share experiences with each other.
IACA is now welcoming applications for its Regional Summer Academy — East and Southeast Asia, which will be held in Beijing, China, from 9 to 16 September 2018 and is open to anti-corruption and compliance professionals from this part of the world.
On the occasion of the VIII Summit of the Americas in Lima, Peru, last week, IACA’s Dean and Executive Secretary, Mr. Martin Kreutner, urged senior parliamentarians from across the region to continue playing leadership roles in the collective fight against corruption.
On 30 April and 9 May IACA is holding Open Days at its Laxenburg/Vienna campus for prospective students to learn more about our two master’s programmes, the Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS) and the new International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC).
Companies in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe should pay increasing attention to global anti-bribery enforcement trends, Professor Andy Spalding, a member of IACA’s Frequent Visiting Faculty, told an audience of anti-corruption and compliance professionals in Vienna last week.