Upon submission of the application processing fee of EUR 100, IACA will start processing your application for the IMACC 2023 Programme.
Please submit the confirmation of the paid fee to the programme's email address at email@example.com.
Please upload the following documents:
1. Most up-to-date CV/Resume
2. University diploma and, if issued in a language other than English, its certified translation
3. University grade transcript and, if issued in a language other than English, its certified translation
4. Two letters of recommendation
5. Proof of English Language Proficiency
6. Colour Photo (in JPEG)
7. Copy of the information page of the passport
8. Salary statement, payslips, or tax return (if applying for a scholarship, check eligibility)
9. Scholarship motivation (750 words maximum, if applying for a scholarship, check eligibility)
Please note that your application will not be considered complete if any of the above-mentioned documents are missing.
Thank you for completing your application. Before you submit your application, we would like to ask for your consent on the following matters.: