This interactive half-day event, organized by IACA and the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (WKO), is designed for professionals involved with the business sector. Leading experts in the field will discuss:
- how companies can implement effective compliance programmes based on numerous standards and guidelines
- how compliance officers can benefit from benchmarking.
5 October 2018
09:00 - 13:00
WKO (Hall 4), Wiedner Hauptstraße 63, 1045 Vienna, Austria
|Registrations will be considered on a first come, first served basis.|
Confirmed panellists include:
Emmanuel Breen, Professor and Senior Coordinator for Collective Action, Compliance and (private sector) Anti-Corruption, IACA
Eduard Ivanov, Senior Research Associate, IACA
Monde Sikopo Magolo, Head of Forensic Investigations - Rest of Africa, ABSA Group
Barbara Neiger, Founder, Neiger. C Advisory E.U.
Alexander Petsche, Partner, Baker McKenzie
Erika Stark-Rittenauer, Senior Expert Compliance, ÖBB-Holding AG
Kristof Wabl, Partner, PwC
This panel will address questions including:
- How can companies, especially SMEs, design and implement compliance programmes based on numerous standards and guidelines?
- Is it the right time to codify compliance standards and guidelines?
- What is the role of certifications of compliance programmes?
The second panel will address questions including:
- What role can benchmarking play in empowering compliance officers?
- What should be benchmarked and how can it be done?
- Which sources should be used in benchmarking?
- How can the results of benchmarking be implemented?
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org